The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) qualifies, supports and represents professionals working in treasury, risk and corporate finance.
The ACT has:
- 4,400 members and over 2,700 students in 99 countries
- members and representatives in 88% of the FTSE100
- over 7,000 non-member contacts across the FTSE 350 and SMEs
The aim of the project was to strengthen the seniority of the audience with which ACT communicates via digital channels and help establish the seniority level, job function for key contacts, as well as estimating the size of the treasury function.
121prodata were asked to maximise data completion with particular focus on personal email address collection and opt-in for key decision-makers.
Using an integrated 3-D approach, 121prodata contracted with partner Chord UK to boost valuable customer and prospect intelligence and crucially email address collection and opt-ins:
- Data - was carefully prepared, prioritised and managed. 121prodata sourced data for net new FTSE350 prospects and de-duplicated against existing prospect data.
- Digital - LinkedIn and other web-based sources were used to research intelligence that could be captured and verified by telephone. Opt-in was secured and emails sent to all contacts to provide an opportunity to opt-out (a 'double opt-in').
- Dialogue - Chord called prioritised contacts, collected email addresses and opt-ins, using a tried and tested approach - that resulted in 78% of contacts with email addresses verified and opt-in permission being secured.
“121prodata has helped ACT to significantly increase the number of opted-in email addresses that we have for new prospective members and clients, most of them at FTSE350 and the UK largest companies, as well as verifying data for nearly 5,000 existing contacts.
Using a carefully planned and implemented multi-channel campaign, involving web-based research, telemarketing and permission-based email, 121prodata also delivered valuable customer intelligence that will help ACT improve the relevance, targeting, reach and conversion rates from our marketing campaigns. Regular conference calls and very detailed reporting helped keep the project on track.
This campaign builds on this supplier’s knowledge of our audiences and several campaigns to boost awareness and take-up of our internationally recognised suite of professional treasury qualifications, training courses and conferences. We look forward to a continuing, fruitful relationship”.
Steven Miles, Marketing Data Analyst, ACT