Tuesday 20th October 2020 | Telephone numbers on TPS: 17,998,987 | Telephone numbers on CTPS: 2,880,031 | Total numbers registered: 20,879,018
TPS and CTPS API
Our TPS and CTPS API is built to be extremely simple to use.
What's It For?
Any questions? Get in touch
- 121prodata’s TPS and CTPS API allows you to create an integration that automates checks for single numbers or mutiple (batch) numbers against both the TPS and CTPS registers.
- Our TPS and CTPS API can be used to integrate checks for your CRM application, web-based application, contact management, dialler or other in-house or third party application.
- It gives you the facility to be able to quickly check single UK telephone numbers (Single Number Check) or larger batches of numbers (Multiple Number Check), in almost real-time.
- If you do not have developer expertise available to help you use the API to automate checks, please contact us.
Create an Account
- You can use our API in test mode without a 121prodata account. To do this, please take a look at the Testing section within the relevant API document.
- To use our API you will need to create an account.
- Once you have an account you will then be able to purchase screening credits online which will be automatically added to your account, or you can contact us if you would prefer to discuss options for invoicing and payments. Both APIs use the same type of credits.
- Once your account has credits added, you can view your unique API token within your account under 'My API Credentials' to enable you to undertake live testing and screening.