Saturday 2nd December 2023 | Telephone numbers on TPS: 16,667,094 | Telephone numbers on CTPS: 1,352,410 | Total numbers registered: 18,019,504
TPS and CTPS API
Our TPS and CTPS API is built to be extremely simple to use.
What's It For?
Any questions? Get in touch
- 121prodata’s TPS and CTPS API allows you to create an integration that automates checks for single
numbers or mutiple (batch) numbers against both the TPS and CTPS registers.
- Our TPS and CTPS API can be used to integrate checks for your CRM or web application, database,
contact management, dialler or other in-house or third party application.
- Quickly check single UK telephone numbers (Single Number Check)
or larger batches of numbers (Multiple Number Check), in almost real-time.
- If you do not have developer expertise available to help you use the API to automate checks, please
Create an Account
- You can use our API in test mode without a 121prodata account. To do this, please take a look at the
Testing section within the relevant API document.
- To use our API you will need to create an account.
- Once you have an account you will then be able to purchase screening credits online which will be
automatically added to your account, or you can contact us if you would prefer to discuss options for
invoicing and payments. All of our 3 APIs use the same type of credits.
- Once your account has credits added, you can view your unique API token within your account under 'My
API Credentials' to enable you to undertake live testing and screening.
- To check how many screening credits you have in your account before making API calls, please use the Credits Available API documentation below.